Nirvana by the Sea: Nearby Amenities and Attractions
When you book a holiday at Nirvana by the Sea, you have lots of options when it comes to how to spend your time off. If you’d like to add a few local events to your itinerary, the Gold Coast is a great place to do so. Here are some of the 2018 events you’ll be in proximity to when you stay with us this year.
Nirvana by the Sea is near several sports venues and events. If you love sports, here are a few to consider adding to your holiday itinerary.
- The Commonwealth Games: The largest sporting event in Australia, the Commonwealth Games will be here in April, drawing many visitors who want to take in beach volleyball, cycling, diving, gymnastics, squash, wrestling, or another competitive sport.
- Gold Coast Suns AFL: Established in 2009, the Gold Coast Suns have brought football to the Gold Coast, promoting AFL growth throughout Queensland. They are loved for their dedication to improving the community and have tackled problems such as youth homelessness and domestic violence. Check their schedule and enjoy a game while you’re here.
- GC600 Super Cars: In October, Surfer’s Paradise will roar to life with races, auto shows, stunts, concerts, and much more – buy your tickets early and make this race lover’s dream a part of your Gold Coast holiday.
- Quicksilver and Roxy Pro: If you plan to be at Nirvana by the Sea in March, be sure to make time for the Quicksilver and Roxy Pro while you’re in town. This free event kicks off the men’s and women’s world championships tours, so come and watch some of the best surfers around battle it out on the water.
There are also many great music venues and events around the Gold Coast, so visitors can always find something to suit their taste. Nothing goes with margaritas and tacos like live music, so be sure to enjoy an evening at one of the following venues, cafes, and hotels where music is a way of life.
- Sound Lounge at Currumbin RSL
- Miami Marketta
- Mo’s Desert Clubhouse
- Hidden Groove
- Advancetown Hotel
- Café Catalina
- Eddie’s Grub House
- Shark Bar
- 8th Ave. Terrace
- Burleigh Brewing Co.
Convenient Transport Options
No matter how you want to spend your time while you’re staying at Nirvana by the Sea, there are lots of ways to travel. We are conveniently located near:
- The Gold Coast Airport
- TransLink: TransLink offers easy travel by bus, train, ferry, or tram on the Gold Coast using your go card or paper tickets.
- Brand-new G:link Light Rail
- Taxi services and Uber
- Private water taxis
We are also in an area which is easily accessible by private vehicle, and we have recently installed a Tesla charging station for those client who wish to charge up their vehicle during their stay with us.
Nirvana by the Sea: The Perfect Escape
When you’ve had enough sightseeing, partying, or spectating, you’ll be able to retreat to the tranquillity of your accommodation at Nirvana by the Sea for the rest and relaxation you need. We offer the perfect quiet, secluded location with all the attractions and events you want just a short trip away. Book your stay at Nirvana by the Sea now to enjoy all the Gold Coast has to offer.